Billet Sway Bar End Links RZR XP1000 XP Turbo
50 Caliber Racing CNC Billet Rear Sway Bar End Link Kit for Polaris RZR XP1000 and XP Turbo models. Custom sway bar end links are machined in the USA from solid 6061 CNC billet aluminum and fitted with 4130 5/8" Heim joints with Teflon / nylon liner. These billet rods are as stout as it gets. If you want a bulletproof set up for your RZR, you need these end links! Available with black powdercoat finish, or raw.
Be sure to choose color before ordering!
50 Caliber Racing CNC Billet Heavy Duty Sway Bar Link Kit RZR XP1000, XP Turbo
Custom sway bar end links are machined right here in the USA from solid 6061 CNC Billet aluminum and fitted with 4130 Chromoly 5/8 inch Heim joints with nylon / Teflon liner. The rods are 1.25" diameter for extreme duty and they are as stout as it gets. We have done extensive testing on these end links. We race BITD and WORCS Racing circuits. We have not had a single failure. They are designed for racing, extreme jumping, high speed whoops and all other extreme driving conditions you can dish out. If you want a bulletproof set up in the rear of your Polaris RZR, you need these end links!
Rear Sway Bar Kit Includes:
- (2) billet sway bar end link rods
- (4) Heim Joints with jam nuts
- (8) High Misalignment Spacers
- (2) Upper Bolts, nuts and washers
- 1.25" diameter rods
- CNC Machined in the USA from 6061 billet aluminum
- 5/8" Heim joints (4130 Chromoly with nylon / Teflon liner)
- Stronger, stiffer and lighter than stock
- Available with black powdercoat or raw aluminum
- Lifetime warranty on rods themselves (normal wear and tear on heims is not covered)
- Simple 10 minute install with no modifications needed
Will fit the following Polaris models:
- RZR XP 1000 (2014-2022)
- RZR XP4 1000 4 Seater (2014-2022)
- RZR XP Turbo (2015-2021)
- RZR XP4 Turbo 4 Seater (2015-2021)
*2017+ RZR XP1000 models will fit FRONT and REAR
Why do I need these links? (besides they look awesome!)
50 Caliber Racing's Heavy Duty sway bar link kit was designed to address one of the biggest flaws in the Polaris rear suspension design. Polaris stock sway bar end links are extremely weak and will break due to aggressive driving.
You might also like