14x2.0 Extended Spike Lug Nuts - Acorn Taper
50 Caliber Racing heat treated, hardened steel lug nuts with 4.5"
extended spikes for your car, truck or UTV. Tapered 60 degree acorn
tapered seat. Compatible with most aftermarket lug centric wheels, and
each kit includes extra long socket key for installation/removal.
Offered in sets of 24 & 32 lug nuts, with several colors to match
any color scheme.
Be sure to select kit size and color before ordering!
Solid Steel Extended Spike Lug Nuts - 14x2.0mm Thread Size
50 Caliber Racing single piece, 4.5" long extended spike lug nuts are made from heat treated, hardened steel and feature a tapered 60 degree acorn seat. They are compatible with most aftermarket lug centric wheels without lug nut covers. An extra long socket key is included for easy installation/removal. Give your car, truck or UTV an aggressive, road warrior look! Offered in sets of 24 & 32 lug nuts, with several colors to match any color scheme.
- Thread Pitch: 14x2.0mm RH Metric
- Seat Type: 60 degree acorn (tapered) seat
- Hex size: 3/4" Hex (19mm)
- Overall Length: 4.5"
- Acorn diameter: 0.9"
- Head type: 1 Piece Long Spike with closed end
- Material: Hardened SCM 435 Steel with Finish
- Available in sets of 24 & 32 Lug nuts
- Extra long socket key included with each set
- Available in several colors or brilliant chrome finish
NOTE: The vehicle list below is not intended to be a definitive list. Some vehicles below use different size lugs/thread pitch so make sure you measure your vehicle before purchasing. These lug nuts are designed to fit some factory and most after market wheels with 60 degree conical lug nut seats. They will not work with factory or aftermarket hub centric wheels. Use of air or electric impact gun will damage finish.
- F150 1/2 ton truck 2wd, 4wd (2002-2014)
- F250 3/4 ton truck 2wd, 4wd (1999-2002)
- F350 1 ton truck 2wd, 4wd (1999-2002)
- Excursion (1999-2002)
- Expedition (2003-2015)
Mark LT 2WD, 4WD (2006-2008)
*Ford used 3 different size lugs/thread pitch during these years, depending on vehicle options, so make sure you measure your vehicle before purchasing!
You might also like